- At least 2 ice-time sessions daily.
- Each on-ice session will focus on development of 4 hockey skill areas:
- puck handling
- application of those skills in small area games.
- Off-ice training will focus on augmenting hockey skills development and participating in fun Team games.
- Lectures and video sessions will focus on teaching age appropriate game concepts.
- Camp Jersey for each player. Jersey size can only be guaranteed if registered by July 8.
- Lunch and snack provided daily.
ONLY $250 FOR THE WEEK!
AUGUST 9 – 13, 2021 (birth years 2005 and younger)
Instruction will be provided by members of the Central Penn Panthers Coaching Staff and Players.
Multiple family member discount of 10% for the 2nd family member.
By submitting this form, you are registering to a participate in the Central Penn Panthers Youth Skills Camp.